Make a difference and volunteer with your Credit Union!
West Cheshire Credit Union is a forward thinking organisation providing ethical and affordable financial services to your local community irrespective of social status and economic backgrounds. Our aim is to ensure that all our members both existing and new are provided with the best possible customer service and as our membership increases the demand for our services grows year on year.
Work occurs at our main offices in Chester and Ellesmere Port, as well as a number of membership points throughout West Cheshire and as a not for profit organisation we rely upon the support of volunteers across a range of areas. We look for volunteers that are able to make a regular commitment, yet at hours to suit you.
In exchange for your work, we offer you:
- The opportunity to help those in the local area who have financial needs
- The chance to develop and hone your skills
- Openings to work within supportive and enthusiastic teams
- A feeling that you contribute to your local community
Membership Centre Volunteer – Ellesmere Port
We are seeking to recruit two / three volunteers to assist with the smooth running of our Ellesmere Port Office located at 13, Whitby Road. Successful candidates will form part of a team of volunteers who provide (on a rota basis) access to a range of credit union services.
If you can answer YES to the following we would like to hear from you:
- Experience of dealing with the public face to face
- Enjoy meeting people
- Maybe worked in a retail or similar environment
- Have three or four hours per week spare
- Want to improve your skills by further training
- Wish to help your local community
Our opening hours at this location are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 10:00 am – 1:00 pm.
You can apply for this vacancy using the volunteer application pack available above or you can contact Ina Fraser, Branch Manager at Ellesmere Port at email@example.com or call 0151 352 0391.
West Cheshire Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial co-operative serving anyone who lives or works in West and East Cheshire. It encourages good money management by helping people to save and provides an alternative to high interest loan companies.